JOIN US AS A PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE AND BEACON THE AGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!
To work with the Production and QA cell of Acme AI for managing and delivering high-quality image annotation assets for international clients.
Acme AI is an on-demand image annotation service provider operating from Bangladesh. We support development of artificial intelligence systems in the space of retail automation, autonomous vehicles, healthcare, geospatial imagery among many more with a focus on computer vision-based labelling operations. We serve clients positioned globally from commercial outfits to academia bodies. As an image annotation and labelling company serving clients from different time zones, we stay live nearly for a 24-hour period.
Production and QA serve as the epicenter of Acme AI’s operations and thus is a critical business function. As part of the cell, we expect you to support and manage annotation projects, deliver annotation works, report to supervisory stakeholders periodically, train contractual workers, and helping with administrative tasks as required. Likewise, as a start-up, we are continuously evolving our workflow to realise better utilisation of business processes.
You are primarily responsible for delivering image annotation projects and support operational functions as required. General, KPI-based responsibilities include:
- Annotate images yourself for pilot projects via Acme AI’s preferred annotation tools
- Supervise and serve as a project-based team leader to support to contractual annotators to deliver ‘timely’ full-scale project outputs
- Develop reporting spreadsheets for communicating with supervisory bodies
- Quantifying benchmarks or estimated per-hour production and analytics for strategic business decision
- Ensure labelling works conform to preset quality standards and client expectations
- Supervise contractual QAs on annotation projects
- Monitor quality benchmarks for key contractual QAs and annotators and provide counselling sessions for discrepancies
EXPERIENCE + QUALIFICATION
- Diploma or bachelor education from a business or technology background; however, we know that priorities change. Hence if you are from other backgrounds and are looking to join the global AI movement, feel free to present your case. We also accept and highly value applications from Acme AI's certified annotators.
- This is an entry-level role hence no experience is necessary for applying to this post. However, we will give preference to people who have worked in the image labelling space before or just plainly have good motor-skill with a computer mouse.
General work hours is 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM, inclusive of an hour lunch break, from Saturday-to-Thursday.
BDT 12,000/- to BDT 15,000/-