WANT TO THRIVE IN AN INTERNATIONAL AI INFRASTRUCTURE ENVIRONMENT TO ENABLE AN AUTONOMOUS FUTURE?
We are looking for fresh minds to join our fast-growing Data Quality Operation Team in the machine learning and artificial intelligence world. Our clients are among the top companies in the world, including Fortune 100 companies. You will be responsible for maintaining seamless quality of data annotation as well as serving as a nexus to drive customer success, and eventually customer retention.
To understand the type of data that we work on, you can check out this link about What is image annotation.
Position: Data Quality Control Associate, Image and Data Annotation (Partner Alliance)
- Learn annotation platforms completely and demonstrate a deep understanding of Image & Data Annotation process.
- Ensuring Top Quality on Annotated Data.
- Understand the operational processes and demonstrate a clear understanding of all tools & protocols.
- Shadow the Team lead, Project coordinators, QC Specialist and Associates to understand data quality assurance mechanism and Project delivery workflow.
- Meet all KPIs of Quality Control Parameters for assigned projects.
- Maintain Transparent Communication with Intra Team, Clients & Service Partners.
- Prepare Necessary Reports & Documentation on a regular cadence.
Experience + Qualifications
- Graduation from a business or technology background. We will appreciate prior knowledge on Data / Image Preprocessing i.e. Annotation Process.
- Professional command over English to communicate effectively with global stakeholders- mostly in the US, UK, and the EU.
- Deep passion for working in the global artificial intelligence space.
- Python knowledge is an added advantage.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Opportunity to experience the global AI space
- Remuneration: As per the company policy
- Other Benefits: As per the company policy
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekdays: Monday - Friday
- Working Hour: Standard 8-hour shift in the evening or night-time.
- Office Location: Mirpur DOHS
- Job Location: Remote